Outdoor Bar Cart With Cooler
- The outdoor bar cart with cooler blends in perfectly with your existing outdoor furniture.
- Its wheels and handles make it convenient for you to entertain wherever your party goes.
- Use the removable ice bucket on the top shelf to keep the cold drinks flowing or store your favorite chilled bottles.
- The outdoor bar cart with cooler has a zinc-plated anti-rust metal sheet inside. It keeps your drinks cool, and it won't get rusty after repeated use.
- The extra side display area is ideal for placing your miscellaneous stuff.
- The shelf storage space provides extra storage space for your party use. It's big enough to hold extra snacks, fruits, or party items.
- Our outdoor bar cart with cooler is designed with top hangers for showcasing and storing your wine glasses.
Outdoor Bar Cart With Cooler Details
- Overall - 34.6'' H x 23.4'' W x 43.3'' D
- Overall Product Weight - 43.3429 lb.
- Bar Shape - Straight
- Color - Brown/Black
- Outer Frame Material - Metal; Wicker/Rattan
- Countertop Material - Wicker/Rattan
- Bar Stools Included - No
- Exterior Shelves Included - Yes
- Number of Exterior Shelves - 1
- Wheels Included - Yes
- Natural Variation Type - No Natural Variation
- Durability - UV Resistant; Mildew Resistant; Rust Resistant
- Additional Features - Wine Bottle Storage
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use - Residential Use
- Country of Origin - Additional Details - China
- Indoor Air Quality Certifications - Yes
- Adult Assembly Required - Yes
- Commercial Warranty - No
The quality is great and assembly was easy
It’s exactly as I’d hoped! It’s a stylish way to display drinks and the stainless unit keeps them nice and chilled. The exterior bottle opener is a handy feature, too! It was easy for my husband to assemble and I had him spray paint the cooler bar black, to flow with our patio decor and it looks fantastic. I bought the coordinating rattan bar chairs to complete the look and we just love it!
Great purchase easy assemble worked out love it
Nice cooler, could keep drinks cold longer though.
Very attractive and sturdy. Was pretty simple to assemble as well.