Chrome Bar Cart
- This chrome bar cart is clean-lined with open, geometric designs. It adds the perfect look to your spaces.
- Its' shiny chrome finish creates a sleek, elegant look that gives off a wealthy, sophisticated feel.
- Make it easy and fun to entertain your friends and family with this Art Deco chrome bar cart.
- Its durable metal frame and clear sturdy wheels effortlessly move your party from room to room.
- Its tempered glass shelves are easy to clean and perfect for holding bottles of wine, glasses, and accent pieces.
Chrome Bar Cart Details
- Overall - 35'' H x 33'' W x 16'' D
- Shelf - 10'' H x 33'' W x 16'' D
- Overall Product Weight - 42 lb.
- Frame Material - Tempered Glass
- Frame Material Details - Chrome
- Top Material - Glass
- Top Material Details - Tempered glass
- Frame Finish - Chrome
- Top Finish - Clear
- Shape - Rectangular
- Wheels Included - Yes
- Number of Wheels - 4
- Handle(s) Included -No
- Shelves Included - Yes
- Shelf Material - Glass
- Total Weight Capacity - 75 lb.
- Product Care - Wipe clean
- Country of Origin - Taiwan
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use - Residential Use
- Level of Assembly - Partial Assembly
- Adult Assembly Required - Yes
- Suggested Number of People for Assembly/Install - 2
- Additional Tools Required (Not Included) - All Tools Included
- Avoid Power Tools - Yes
- Commercial Warranty - No
- Product Warranty - Yes
- Warranty Length - 1 Year
- Full or Limited Warranty - Limited
- Warranty Details - 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
WAYYYY more GORG in person not to big fits perfectly with my home decor more than enough space and very easy to put up, 15mins and your ready to entertain!
Beautiful bar cart! Easy to assemble
Nice product but set up was hard. Had to use a mallethammer to get the wheels to install correctly. Also concern about how much items can put on product because of wheels buckling.
The chrome finish had a few blemishes in a few areas. Also found out it’s better not to tighten up each support bar too much or glass shelves may not entirely fit. Once you place the glass on the supports, then tighten up the bars. Looks very swank for my mid-century modern home.